HOW TO REMOVE ICLOUD FROM IPAD :iCloud only offers us 5GB free and when it is full it will get inactive or show many annoying messages. Although there are many reasons to want to eliminate our iPad, this is the main reason. But regardless of the reason you have to want to get rid of iCloud today we will explain how to achieve it. Keep reading and learn how to remove iPad iCloud.
Removing the iCloud from iPad is quite simple and only takes a couple of minutes; and the best part is that it can be done directly on the iPad. The steps you must follow are the following:
- Enter the “Settings” menu.
- Search the menu until you find the “iCloud” option.
- Enter “iCloud” and select the last option “Sign Out“.
- Confirm again that you want to delete the iCloud and enter the password requested.
- After a couple of seconds the iCloud of the iPad will be completely eliminated.
As you can see, this is a very simple and safe method that only takes a couple of minutes to complete. But unfortunately there are many who forget the passwords, both the iPad and the home. But do not worry that there is still a way to solve the problem even without remembering the password.
In case you have forgotten the password of your iCloud you only have two valid options. One is to download some specialized software to help you eliminate it and the other is to perform some maneuvers directly on your iPad.
- Go to “Settings” and look for the “iCloud” option.
- Then select “Sign out“, confirm that you want to delete it and wait for the password to be requested.
- Enter any number as a password and press “Done“.
- You will receive a message informing you that the username and password are wrong.
- Press “OK” and then “Cancel”.
- Press “Account” again, delete the description and press “Done“.
- You will notice that they return you to the iCloud menu without having to enter the password; also verify that the “Find my Phone” option is disabled.
- Now if you select “Delete”, confirm the action and in a couple of seconds everything will be solved.
How to reset iPad without password
The other usual among iPad users is to lose the startup password, or block the iPad to exceed the number of failed attempts. For this there is also a solution, but unfortunately it is important that you know that there is a high probability that you will lose your data, even if you have made some backup. This is because basically to unlock the iPad we must reset the computer, which means loss of information.
You have two options to achieve this, one is through iTunes and the other is returning to factory mode. The steps how to reset iPad without password:
Reset iPad with iTunes
- Connect your iPad to the computer with which it is synchronized.
- Open iTunes (If you request a password, change your computer or use the recovery mode that we will explain later).
- Wait for iTunes to synchronize with the computer and make a backup and then press “Restore“.
- When you reach the configuration screen press Restore from the iTunes backup and select the most recent and largest copy.
If you never did iTunes synchronization or the previous method did not work you still have one option left.
- Connect your iPad to a computer.
- Force the restart while it is connected.
- When a dialog box appears that says Update or Restore “Restore” pressure.
- Wait for the process to finish and reconfigure your iPad.